Please note that student subscriptions are subject to the following terms and conditions, in addition to our usual terms and conditions:
- You will supply us with a valid and current registration certificate before activation.
- You may not share login details with other students, supervisor(s) or any persons for any purpose.
- You may not copy or share the contents and design of the CyanoLakes online service website in any form, including taking screenshots.
- You may not attempt to build, code or make applications or other computer programs that mimic or copy any component of the CyanoLakes online service or its websites. Attempting to do so will be regarded as a breach of this Agreement.
- You may not post reviews, evaluations or descriptions of the product online in any form including blog posts and social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Data downloaded by the student, either via the website or using the API, may be used for research and academic purposes only – commercial use or use in social media is strictly prohibited.
- Any data used in theses, reports, publications or other media, or results derived from data from the service, must contain the following acknowledgement: “This report/publication/thesis contains data provided by CyanoLakes (Pty) Ltd (www.cyanolakes.com).” Failure to suitably acknowledge CyanoLakes will be regarded as a copyright infringement and breach of this Agreement.
If you intend to do any prohibited activities listed above during your research, please do not apply.